BOTTOM LOADING, STATIC ONLY POLE
The X-Pole Team have spent a significant amount of time researching and designing the SPORT POLE. Developed with beginner pole dancers in mind, whilst also being suitable for Professionals, the SPORT is extremely sturdy as well being easy to install and use.
Incorporating the revolutionary new X-Joint system, assembly and installation of the SPORT is very quick, enhanced even further by its bottom tightening adjuster (bottom loading) which means no ladders are required for installation.
With features and technology far in advance of many more expensive poles the SPORT is the perfect starting point for any newcomer to pole dancing - and its best feature - it is great value for money as well. The Carry case is included to!
The SPORT is sold in 2 surface finishes, Chrome (CR) and Titanium Gold (TG) an additional electronic coating for higher grip.
X-Pole SPORT (XS) Key Features
- Bottom Loading - no ladders required.
- evolutionary NEW X-Joints - easy to use, quick to install.
- Smooth Pole from Top to Bottom - no transition between tubes.
- Small Upper Plate - for installation under one joist.
- Static Only.
- Available in 45mm (1.75") and 50mm (2") tube sizes.
- Extendable from 2235mm (7' 4") to 2745 (9') from the box.
- Carry Case (included) - holds a complete SPORT Pole.
- Detailed Instruction Manual.
|XS040CR||X-Sport Pole 40mm (Chrome)||R 2500,00|
|XS045CR||X-Sport Pole 45mm (Chrome)||R 2500,00|
|XS045TG||X-Sport Pole 45mm (Titanium Gold)||R 3010,00|
|XS045PD-BK||X-Sport Pole 45mm (Powder Coated - Black)||R 2230,00|
|XS045PD-PK||X-Sport Pole 45mm (Powder Coated - Pink)||R 2230,00|
|XS050CR||X-Sport Pole 50mm (Chrome)||R 2500,00|
|XS050TG||X-Sport Pole 50mm (Titanium Gold)||R 3010,00|